Dog Wash Rules
Sit... Stay... Bathe
Everyone needs a few Rules
- All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times and under the control of an adult.
- Children 15 yrs old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult, at all times.
- All dogs and puppies 4 months and older entering our facility must be up to date on vaccinations, including Rabies.
- We do not discriminate against dogs based on their breed, size, fur color, or anything else. We do, however, discriminate against fleas. So... *If your dog has an active flea infestation they MUST be treated prior to entering this facility. *If while washing/ brushing you discover fleas, PLEASE let us know, so that we can prevent any spread and protect the health of other customers and their pets.
- Please keep your pet in the tub when using the dryers. The dryers are to be used to remove excess hair and water from your pets coat. The air will become warm gradually during use.
- Restraints are provided in the tubs to prevent your dog from jumping out. Please use them for the saftey of you, your dog, and other customers.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at ANYTIME.
- Please do not let children approach unknown dogs.
- Please take care of The Dog Wash equipment as if it were your own.
- You may make an appointment to come in before or after hours for disruptive or difficult dogs.
- Please use the provided bag dispenser and clean up after your pet.
- If your dog is not good at meet and greets, ie., be respectful of other dogs and keep your pet leashed.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!